Top 10 stories of today:
- Solana reached the top 10 coins by market capitalization for a while and hit a new all-time-high of $64.48, making +40% in the last 24h.
- announced the smart contracts to be implemented on September 12th, before the biggest company’s summit to happen on September 25-26.
- Walmart (NYSE:) announced a search for a cryptocurrency product lead.
- The 2.0 staking platform experienced an increase up to 7M ETH, which equals $21.7B.
- Samsung (KS:) will make available South Korean CBDCs on their smartphones as a result of participation in the government’s pilot program.
- TIME Magazine is collaborating with Cool Cats, which means they’ll mint 400 NFTs together.
- The number of nodes in the Lightning Network has risen from 7.5K to more than 14K since the previous year.
- Mr. Whale reported that thousands of Coinbase users couldn’t reach their funds over the past weekend
- The first-ever token “merger” happened: Polygon acquired Hermez in a $250 million deal.
- Romanian “King of Roma” launched Gypsycoin.
Join to get the flipside of crypto
Upgrade your inbox and get our DailyCoin editors’ picks 1x a week delivered straight to your inbox.
You can always unsubscribe with just 1 click.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.